Streak continues.

Canerat

Elite Member
Another long hunt did a total of 6 hours hit a junker and an 18k ring. Haven't weighed it as I think my son was playing with my scale and put it somewhere, anyway its not where I left it. It's very thin and can't be much more than 2 grams, but its gold, and I'm happy.
Thanks for looking and good luck out there folks.
BTW I saw my first shark out in waist deep water, the tide was coming in and decided to get out while I still had all my limbs, it was about 6 foot long and very stocky, I'm quite sure it was a bull shark, they are very rare in this aria, so hope I done see anymore.

Attachments

• P_20160725_234655.jpg
    P_20160725_234655.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 280
  • P_20160725_235130.jpg
    P_20160725_235130.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 276
Nice find still! I'd not want to see a 6 foot shark in the water with me but I know they are there all the time here :)

Nice find still! I'd not want to see a 6 foot shark in the water with me but I know they are there all the time here :)
Thanks Kapidr. We don't really have sharks here except for Bull sharks, and they are very rare, I actually have a better chance of seeing a UFO, but I have found a tooth and this evening I actually saw one I've a super powerful head light and I think that's what attracted it, when I an in my light on it it was gone.
:dingding: Keep it going and golden!
Thanks Felix, I'm going to try my my best to keep it going, tomorrow night I'm going on a road trip to a very crowded beach, never had much luck there, but it's been jam packed with people this summer, so I stand a good chance.

Thats a pretty ring there! Good catch!
I dont know about the shark...thats something thats always in the back of a guys mind out in the dark water...even up here in the fresh a guy cant help but think about it!:laughing:
Mud

Back
Top Bottom