28 RINGS in 16 HOURS (7 days)

If all those finds came out of 1 spot then u just hit the water hunting lotto.To find a virgin spot that hasn't been worked over by a bunch of pirates is very rare
...Congratz on an epic week!!!

Questions answered - I'll send you a silver quarter, IF!

From the Caribbean, not a virgin spot only lucky timing between other pirates; wearing swim trunks, UV shirt and full face snorkel mask; swinging the Excalibur with a WOT coil; Cape Cod finds only one ring found THIS YEAR that was not a call out for a search – the six rings and a set of car keys I found have been returned. My bags are packed and I’m ready to go...again in about 6 months...they should have more targets and RUM by then. I am NOT adopting anyone, I have a daughter and grandson in the home right now, that’s enough. I have had better vacation totals back in the early 2000s BUT never such a fun hunt and with three women and me, I never stopped hopping! (The 3 were: my wife, sister and one of the Grand Dames of detecting). Hope this answers all questions, except maybe who is the Grand Dame?

PM me with the Great Dame's name. The third person to send me her name will be sent the one silver quarter I am offering.

Back
Top Bottom