School Yard Finds

yooper69

Elite Member
Only took a few hours to find these. Any thoughts on the coins/pendant?

charm 070218.jpg

charm back 070218.jpg

coin 1 070218.jpg

coin 1 back 070218.jpg

coin 2 070218.jpg

coin 2 back 070218.jpg

coin 070218.jpg

coin back 070218.jpg

Cool foreign coins, always like finding those.

I’m not really a coin hunter I usally am in the woods for float copper but it was to hot and kids wanted to go the park . So I took my 20+ year old whites 5900 I found these . One is Arabic coin of some sort . The other says one pound on it . And no nothing about these. Hoping someone could identify them for me.

I’m not really a coin hunter I usally am in the woods for float copper but it was to hot and kids wanted to go the park . So I took my 20+ year old whites 5900 I found these . One is Arabic coin of some sort . The other says one pound on it . And no nothing about these. Hoping someone could identify them for me.

The first coin pictured is from the United Arab Emirates if I made out the details right.

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-25-fils-coin-united-arab-emirates-67459400.html

I was going to mention it was odd to see you not posting float copper :lol:

I hit the tot lots when my kids want to play. They’re nearly getting too old to use as an excuse though, so normally resort to super early visits to see what I can find. Sometimes there’s goodies to be had.

Nice hunting and thanks for posting :)

Thanks for the info on the coin really appreciate it. I have only been out a few times this year . We just had historic flooding which is odd . It took out over 100 roads completely gone. Sink holes all kinds of crazy junk going on . Temps been to hot bugs are insane. But I do have around fifty pieces of float and couple hundred pieces of other copper. Just been to busy with work . And now moving into a house on portage lake . Which is part of the portage canal . It will be very odd in about thirty days when I walk out my back yard get into my boat with a detector instead of a fishing pole. All kinds of shoreline with glacial boulder which is where I find my float.

Thanks for the info on the coin really appreciate it. I have only been out a few times this year . We just had historic flooding which is odd . It took out over 100 roads completely gone. Sink holes all kinds of crazy junk going on . Temps been to hot bugs are insane. But I do have around fifty pieces of float and couple hundred pieces of other copper. Just been to busy with work . And now moving into a house on portage lake . Which is part of the portage canal . It will be very odd in about thirty days when I walk out my back yard get into my boat with a detector instead of a fishing pole. All kinds of shoreline with glacial boulder which is where I find my float.

Man Yoop!...Great report on your Life and schedule! All the best outcomes wished for you with your move!...Hope to be seeing you when the leaves come down..I'm trying to catch my breath and focus up...Happy 4th to you and yours!.

Back
Top Bottom