Surfmaster PI help

mike shaw

I bought a surf master pi and i live in Florida. Im trying to dry and wet sand metal detect but watching videos just isnt doing it for me if someone could help me and tell me how it works i would appreciate it.

702-305-5643

Ya

Hunted down their East coast 5 weeks, great machine, basically just turn your pulse delay on a bit till you here the click no further , gain up all the way, only back it off if it's un- stable, threshold to light hum, than dig to China , don't miss the faint hit's down deep, enjoy your machine, happy hunting , Earl

I bought a surf master pi and i live in Florida. Im trying to dry and wet sand metal detect but watching videos just isnt doing it for me if someone could help me and tell me how it works i would appreciate it.

702-305-5643

For starters:
  1. Set the knobs to the marks as shown in the pic below. These marks should be on your control box too.
  2. Lay a test coin on the ground.
  3. Place your coil several feet away from the coin
  4. Lift your coil about an inch off the ground
  5. Give the coil 6-7 seconds to let the S.A.T. or self adjusting threshold a chance to balance
  6. Then swing the coil over the coin

Other notes:
  1. The coil must constantly be in motion for it to work.
  2. You can further tune the detector by sweeping the coil over the test coin and reading page 5 and 6 of the manual.
  3. Here is a link to the manual.... https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1003607/White-S-Surf-P-I-Pro.html#manual

The original manual is literally only 1 page with 6 steps. LOL, I'll snap a pic when I get home.

Attachments

• piknobs.JPG
    piknobs.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 177
Back
Top Bottom