superbowl time is approaching and

Davest

I would like to offer the prize this year, a Barber Qtr. Dated somewhere between 1900 and 1916 for the person that picks the winner and the score for each team. Like last year. I'm gonna hold myself out of the contest because I did win last year.

Good luck to all.

cowboys vs. steelers. 31-24. Dallas. I think there should be a deadline b/c it would be wrong for someone to pick like 3 weeks from now. just some input. but there's your winner. Da boys are back in town!:cool::cool:

Steelers 31, Giants 24 for the superbowl.

Steelers gonna beat Dallas tomorrow so no chance for Dallas to make the big game

Steelers 31, Giants 24 for the superbowl.

Steelers gonna beat Dallas tomorrow so no chance for Dallas to make the big game

we'll c about that. even if we lose we will be there tied or ahead of the skins. We have a great chance of going to the playoffs. I think the giants are going to crumble after all this plaxicco controversy. Pierce is going to be dragged into it. I can tell you all about how media attention affects a team!

we'll c about that. even if we lose we will be there tied or ahead of the skins. We have a great chance of going to the playoffs. I think the giants are going to crumble after all this plaxicco controversy. Pierce is going to be dragged into it. I can tell you all about how media attention affects a team!

The Dallas Cowboys are a big soap opera! Will Jessica come to Tony's game? Will Pac Man Jones get arrested? Tune in next week to find out! :lol::lol::p

The Dallas Cowboys are a big soap opera! Will Jessica come to Tony's game? Will Pac Man Jones get arrested? Tune in next week to find out! :lol::lol::p

You are correct!! Living in DFW, I hear about it everyday of the season. its always something. Just wait, When Plaxico comes back, guess where he will be playing......

They built their new stadium in my city, and that thing is HUGE. BUT they kicked a bunch of people out of their homes so they could build it where it is. Pretty sad that we have tons of baren land, but they decided to put it where people have lived for 30-40 years.

Thats the Greed of Jerry Jones, Owner of the Cowboys.

You are correct!! Living in DFW, I hear about it everyday of the season. its always something. Just wait, When Plaxico comes back, guess where he will be playing......

They built their new stadium in my city, and that thing is HUGE. BUT they kicked a bunch of people out of their homes so they could build it where it is. Pretty sad that we have tons of baren land, but they decided to put it where people have lived for 30-40 years.

Thats the Greed of Jerry Jones, Owner of the Cowboys.

It's all about the money. People will do anything. I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys sign Plaxico to a multi million dollar deal when he comes back!:lol::shock::lol::lol:

Sports are fixed and crooked to the hilt............................

Attachments

• blind_referee_small.jpg
    blind_referee_small.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 349
Back
Top Bottom