This morning with the ladies, Big, Medium and Small

jack&jill

Elite Member
Got out this morning early to beat the heat. Started on a curb strip that was only two small blocks long. Maybe 15 minutes into the hunt I got a great hit that bounced between 10-47 and 12-48. It was maybe 8 inches off the curb and the e-trac said was about 9 inches down. Dug the plug and flipped it and in the center of the hole laid pretty and bright a Walker Half. A great start to a foggy damp morning. Finished the west side and crossed over to the other side hunting it back toward the car. About the half way point I got another very nice signal. this one did a little jumping also between 12-45 & 12-46 at only 4 inches I was very happy to find a very nice looking Silver Ring. It has a neat looking black/blue stone that almost looks metallic. If anybody knows what it is I'd appreciate it.

After the curb strip I went back to Jill's high school to continue my search on that site. We were blessed with some good rains the last few days and again allowed for very good hunting conditions. I had been working a ridge and continued that again this morning. This site again gave up some of its booty as I dug a "43" Merc and a "62" Rosie. My big thrill of this hunt is a 1927 dated SLQ. It is my fist SLQ that I've dug that has a readable date.:yes: The 4 Silver coins now has me at 139 FTY. Also added 6 Wheat's, a "53" Canadian penny and $6.57 to the clad coffers. Included in the pic's is a "44" Merc I dug on Thursday night after work.

As always hope all had good and safe hunts. Thanks for looking and commenting. Jack

Attachments

• 8-22-14.jpg
    8-22-14.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 576
  • 8-23-14.jpg
    8-23-14.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 582
  • 8-23-14 1.jpg
    8-23-14 1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 554
  • 8-23-14 3.jpg
    8-23-14 3.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 580
  • 8-23-14 4.jpg
    8-23-14 4.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 568
  • 8-23-14 6.jpg
    8-23-14 6.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 547
  • 8-23-14 5.jpg
    8-23-14 5.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 550
  • 8-23-14 7.jpg
    8-23-14 7.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 556
:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Awesome hunt! Congrats on the silver slam!

I haven't been out lately so my jealousy level is quite high right now.

Congrats!

Fantastic hunt! Beautiful silvers. The Walker is still at the very top of my "want to find" list. Hmmm..... a 27 Stander, a 37 Walker. Too bad you didn't get a 47 Roosevelt to get 3 of a kind. :D Super congrats to you!

Hut Happy!
Plug Martian

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
Awesome hunt! Congrats on the silver slam!
I haven't been out lately so my jealousy level is quite high right now.
Congrats!
Thank you JWP, I appreciate your comments.
Fantastic hunt! Beautiful silvers. The Walker is still at the very top of my "want to find" list. Hmmm..... a 27 Stander, a 37 Walker. Too bad you didn't get a 47 Roosevelt to get 3 of a kind. :D Super congrats to you!
Hut Happy!
Plug Martian
Happy to just get the coins. Really happy about the Stander.
Great hunt!!
Thank you Buck.
Sweet Finds! A standing with a date is awesome :cool:
I agree. This is my 6th career Stander but first with a date. Jack

Congrats on those lovely silver ladies and the ring. That stone could be a hematite. Here's a link to some info. on it. You're having a great season for having a late start. : ) Good luck on future hunts.

Congrats on an awesome hunt!!
Thank you JJ
Congrats on those lovely silver ladies and the ring. That stone could be a hematite. Here's a link to some info. on it. You're having a great season for having a late start. : ) Good luck on future hunts.
Thanks Frankie for iding the stone and your fine comments.
North☆Star;2146089 said:
Congratulations Jack that is one heck of a hunt! Amazing!
Thanks N. Star appreciate you reply.
Productive curbstrip! Great saves all around
Thanks Swing, I like the curbs, they have been good to me. Jack

you al;ways dig the goodies man...congrats!!! gotta love those curb strips i tell ya! ive dug several walkers from them, as well as a stander also. but your hunt today smoked mine lol. i hunted a curb strip and pulled 2 wheats and a merc. so i'm not complaining lol.

keep doing what you're doing, cuz its workin!! you're on your way to 200 silvers FTY.

Nice digs as usual....could that be a "black pearl"?
Never thought of a Black Pearl. The settings are really large. Thanks Rob
Wow what a haul!! Congrats!
Appreciate the reply Whisperer.
Great day!! Congrats on all the finds!
Thanks Much Digger
you al;ways dig the goodies man...congrats!!! gotta love those curb strips i tell ya! ive dug several walkers from them, as well as a stander also. but your hunt today smoked mine lol. i hunted a curb strip and pulled 2 wheats and a merc. so i'm not complaining lol. keep doing what you're doing, cuz its workin!! you're on your way to 200 silvers FTY.
I think 200 is out of my reach Hook but I won't stop trying. Thank for all the nice remarks. Jack

Back
Top Bottom