CRHing!!

Looks like the US and CAN both tied in the Olympics... found a couple silvers on a quick stop at the bank today...

Attachments

• Moving and Treasures 037.jpg
    Moving and Treasures 037.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 270
i do it my till at work try to check everytime i open the register or start the day when i count i am at 3 silver quaters 5 dimes couple wheaties (dont always keep those) and 1 v nickel. this year so far

Over the last 2 days I have found 5 Rosies in the CRH department. When I went to turn in my box of dimes at the bank I noticed that the teller had several silver edged coins in her tray and I asked if I could purchase those specific coins (for face value of course... 2 quarters and a dime) but she said NO because she knew they were silver and she wanted to keep them!!! :mad::mad::mad:

I'm sure I could have asked for the manager or whomever and she would have had to give them up but I will be back to check and see if they are still in her tray and hopefully she will be out to lunch! :lol::lol::lol:

I would have got the manager. She should do that on her own time.

If you have a account at that bank you should have the right away specially that there sitting in a open tray.

Back
Top Bottom