!!!AMAZING Coin Roll Hunting finds!!!

rizar33

The wife and I did some coin roll hunting today. First roll of dimes had squat. So i decided to grab a roll with a different covering. I open it up and it is FULL of sivler rosies!!:confetti: So I grab all the other rolls with the same covering and you guessed it!! ALL SILVER!!!:clapping: Another roll had mostly clad and about 23 MERCS!!!:run1: Here is the list of what we got from $100 in dimes and $400 in quarters!!

Silver Rosies = 197

Silver Mercs = 26

Silver Quarters = 2

I immediately called my person for cashing in silver and found out that the $22.80 in silver coins we had just found were worth $627.00!!!:gettinmoney:

My wife and I figure that someone died and their family just rolled up the coins and took them to the bank! Or the dead person had them rolled and the family had no clue! Either way, I am one HAPPY CRHer!!:sweet:

W:grin:W That's pretty cool, I could hunt all my life with a metal detector and never find that much silver. Were did you go to get the rolls of coins, at a bank ?

How about that! Amazing story. If that was me, I'd be heading back to the same bank to look for more dimes, quarters and maybe half dollars. There could be some old nickels worth looking through too. Maybe a roll of silver war nickels or buffalos.

Congrats on the once in a lifetime finds. Agree with DG. Go back to the back and see if they have more.

The wife and I did some coin roll hunting today. First roll of dimes had squat. So i decided to grab a roll with a different covering. I open it up and it is FULL of sivler rosies!!:confetti: So I grab all the other rolls with the same covering and you guessed it!! ALL SILVER!!!:clapping: Another roll had mostly clad and about 23 MERCS!!!:run1: Here is the list of what we got from $100 in dimes and $400 in quarters!!

Silver Rosies = 197

Silver Mercs = 26

Silver Quarters = 2

I immediately called my person for cashing in silver and found out that the $22.80 in silver coins we had just found were worth $627.00!!!:gettinmoney:

My wife and I figure that someone died and their family just rolled up the coins and took them to the bank! Or the dead person had them rolled and the family had no clue! Either way, I am one HAPPY CRHer!!:sweet:

silver today is $43.79 an oz. so actually your coins are worth:

rosies $624
mercs $82
quarters $15.84

so you got $721+ :shock:

Woot! Congrats on the find. I was lucky enough to get one roll like that once. Same day I got a solid roll of wheats! Have fun with your 700 bucks!

Back
Top Bottom