coin roll hunting? why bother?

The Thrill of the Chase

FYI-The Fed will also pull coinage from circulation as metal prices increase and replace it with clad to the banks-something we have little control over except to get it before the Fed does!

IMHO:

It is said that walls are placed in front of us to see how badly we want something and keep all the others out.

It has been my experience with golf, or fly-casting, or crossword puzzles or any other hobby that there is a point where I have to ask myself, “why am I doing this?” and get real about why I do things and find the value it the activity for myself. No one else can find it for me.

Sometimes the value is not winning every time but the thrill of the chase, the exercise, fresh air, companionship of others or the solitude, what I am learning in the process, ……whatever.

I enjoy CH or Detecting but I keep my day job and try to keep life in perspective.

Don’t fall into the trap of comparing yourself to others. They aren’t having as much fun as we are!

The dream is still there. That keeps me going so if the silver and gold comes, I can REALLY appreciate it and how unique the experience is for me.

Then I can celebrate other’s finds with them!

In other words, we can't give up.

Happy Hunting to us all while we still can!:boxing:

Best regards,

Pete

Back
Top Bottom