Did you go see this Kapi?

FWC and Sheriff was out there earlier. It is about 15 miles from us and right next to another ship the archeology Dept said to let get recovered in sand. Wonder if they'll save this one? If not, time to get some souvenirs... Lol

We had big waves earlier in the week and when the ship washed ashore. Since then the winds changed, waves died and beach is getting a lot of sand.

I saw it on the news. Didn't go see it in person but the beach it's on is incredibly sanded in and I just chuckle at the thought of all the people that are going to go try to find treasure there :)

Probably this same one we ran across a year or two ago. Just traveled and flipped over.

Attachments

• ship2 (2).jpg
    ship2 (2).jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 180
.. is incredibly sanded in and I just chuckle at the thought of all the people that are going to go try to find treasure there :)

So I just got word that some local MDs were there today. They scored a whole lotta flak from residents about disturbing the "artifacts". The MDs claim they got nothing but trash. Not even a ship spike.

So I just got word that some local MDs were there today. They scored a whole lotta flak from residents about disturbing the "artifacts". The MDs claim they got nothing but trash. Not even a ship spike.

Anyone knowledgeable about reading a beach would have sat that one out :)

Anyone knowledgeable about reading a beach would have sat that one out :)
C'mon.... One guy had an AT-Maxx. I'm sure he watched episodes of hoverboys and was a real pro. We should take notes.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

i think you are standing on the vessel named Deliverence. Each year it gets exposed, the archeological people look at it and then say leave it alone and let it get sanded back in. Ugh. http://www.jacksonville.com/news/me...tified-deliverance-never-made-it-jacksonville

That hull is/was a stone throw south of the Mickler's landing entrance. I was there when it uncovered a few years back. It has ton's of iron spikes. The one Larry is standing on is up at Little Talbot and that one had wood spikes. I wonder if all three are connected somehow?

Back
Top Bottom