Tell Us How You Chose Your Online Name

David is not my first name. Everyone called me Dave throughout high school and college. :roll:

Been called other things, but his a family oriented forum. ;)

David is not my first name. Everyone called me Dave throughout high school and college. :roll:

Been called other things, but his a family oriented forum. ;)

Cool, I served in Korea and when I arrived one guy said I looked like a Larry. After a week everyone called me Larry. One guy even gave me a Zippo lighter a year later with Larry on it. :lol: Funny stuff. Even the Korean guards called me Larry. The officers called me Larry. My name is Greg.

I had gotten good at finding silver on the regular, almost every time out...then one day a nearby hunter posted a story/video about finding a silver quarter. From a freeze frame in the video, I was able to figure out the exact spot:D...In a series of half a dozen hunts at the site commencing the next morning:lol: I dug 24 silver coins and 6 pieces of sterling...one which was WW2 Captain's collar insignia. At the time the name fit well, and for a year and a half afterward I was on the fast track for a promotion to 'Major Silver'...Then the bottom fell out and now I've taken the skunk for 5 hunts in a row :shock:...hmmm...'silver skunk'...:laughing:

Probably fairly obvious, but thought i would join the frey. Been hunting on and off since the 80's but seriuosly for about 4 years now. Just couldn't stand not being in the water to hunt so bought a PI and took the plung. Day 1 found the ring pictured and welll.... Have been obsessed with the ring hunt ever since thus the name. Avatar is an actual ring some artist designed that i stumbled across on the web which seemed to fit nicely for me. HH all.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom