If anyone is interested, here's my coin distribution for 2013 and 2014 (so far)

mrhelton

I use a little google docs spreadsheet that I put together last year, and every time I get home from a hunt I add in the latest coins so that it never becomes too much to count.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 201
Looks good! I keep a spreadsheet too. Down to each hunt level, graphs too, here's a snippet that covers the overalls for this year and last.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 188
You guys that are so organized really make me feel bad. I just throw my stuff in a box and have no idea when or where I found it.:blush:

Nice work though! I like it.

Oh my gosh.. I don't know how you guys do it... I can barely find the time to charge and replace batteries, let alone tally up all that I am finding...

Nice spreadsheet though!

My problem is quite the opposite. I never forget to tally up my finds, but my rechargeable batteries are always empty!

Oh my gosh.. I don't know how you guys do it... I can barely find the time to charge and replace batteries, let alone tally up all that I am finding...

Nice spreadsheet though!

I have the same problem. Lol

I like the spreadsheet. :) Looks good! :D

I use a spreadsheet, too - here are my totals and distribution so far for 2014.

I'm way off the pace from last year (I had over $100 in clad and 8 silvers at this point in 2013), mainly because this winter was so bad that I wasn't really able to get out until late April.

Attachments

• Coin Distribution - 20140822.jpg
    Coin Distribution - 20140822.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 181
Back
Top Bottom