broadway watervliet house

wlorch1

can anyone tell me how to go about finding out how old the house is on 953 broadway watervliet ny land lady said it is historical and she said i can hunt in the drit basement what do you think i will find it is right next the the watervliet arsenal right on the other side of the fence on broadway like to know how old the house is. can anyone help
thank you
william lorch

sorry everyon the house was built in 1880 not the 1600 s
still going to look

ok thank you house dates back to 1880
there got to be something there rock basement hard digging but i will do it.

still going to look

Just a note of caution but I would be careful about posting address's and names of places you want to hunt. You might go there tomorrow and find out someone on the forum in your area hit it today. I have posted a spot or two on the forum myself but if someone wants to come from the mainland to hunt it they will be out $100 before they even get here so usually I know if other pirates are coming. :lol:

can anyone tell me how to go about finding out how old the house is on 953 broadway watervliet ny land lady said it is historical and she said i can hunt in the drit basement what do you think i will find it is right next the the watervliet arsenal right on the other side of the fence on broadway like to know how old the house is. can anyone help
thank you
william lorch

sorry everyon the house was built in 1880 not the 1600 s
still going to look

started digging lot of iron and big rocks got to break the ground more.

Back
Top Bottom