• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Trimmed out the Castle double doors...

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
on the interior. These are the doors that directly open into the Royal Man Cave from the back of the Castle. Not to say KT is slow, but the doors were newly installed 7 years ago, and just now are finally trimmed out! :laughing:

In actuality, the Royal Mineral Collection and one of its cases were in the way, until all that was finally sold and moved out! So each thing in it own time! :D:D:D

Eventually KT will try to take some overview pictures of the Man Cave for every one to enjoy! KT is still awaiting the arrival of one final sign to post over this double doorway. It says, "Cowboys Way" and has the Dallas star logo on it!

Yes, KT has been a Dallas fan for many years, even back in those years when Troy Aikman was the quarterback and they were winning Superbowls! Then there were the years when they were a good team but had trouble keeping some of their star players outta jail! :lol::lol: Anyway, they are not much now but hope lives eternal in the hearts of Dallas fans everywhere!

Anyway, here's a couple of pics! Merry Christmas to all!

Attachments

• Man Cave exterior doors01.jpg
    Man Cave exterior doors01.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Man Cave exterior doors 02.jpg
    Man Cave exterior doors 02.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 204
KT, I once had a vacuum cleaner that wouldn’t work. I put a Dallas Cowboys sticker on it and it sucked again. Haha

Congrats on getting it done KT, I can appreciate how good it feels to finish a project !!!!!

.......give yourself a handclap, you deserve the applause !!!! :laughing:
KT clapping.gif

Yep, I figured KT might get some flack over being a Cowboys fan!:laughing::laughing: But real fans stick through thick and thin! Pretty darned thin right now! :laughing::laughing: :p:p

I have lots of friends that are Cowboys fans. I don’t hold that against them. But I am an equal opportunity insulter.

Merry Christmas Your Majesty! The trim looks great.

Congrats on getting it done KT, I can appreciate how good it feels to finish a project !!!!!

.......give yourself a handclap, you deserve the applause !!!! :laughing:
View attachment 476885

Lol, GKL, you gave me another one to download to my Royal Computer! This particular project had to wait until all those display cases were gone to expose the right side of the doorway for that section of the trim! Thank goodness its now done..like KT said earlier, everything in its own time! :lol::lol:

Lol, GKL, you gave me another one to download to my Royal Computer! This particular project had to wait until all those display cases were gone to expose the right side of the doorway for that section of the trim! Thank goodness its now done..like KT said earlier, everything in its own time! :lol::lol:

Hey, I know what it's like to have projects "in progress" doing more as time allows :lol:

Glad you liked it KT, you can use it maybe when you want to congratulate someone on a good find with some applause :lol:
KT clapping.gif

Being 35 miles east of the ATL I can feel your pain! My Falcants haven’t been worth a minstrels toot this year either! They never recovered from the final onside kick against the cowboys-I am ready for wholesale changes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being 35 miles east of the ATL I can feel your pain! My Falcants haven’t been worth a minstrels toot this year either! They never recovered from the final onside kick against the cowboys-I am ready for wholesale changes!

Being originally from Baltimore I am a Raven's fan, hopefully they will make the playoffs, but regardless they did put on quite a performance this past Monday night !
field-goal-animated.gif

Well, that is something the Cowboys can do...rise to the role of spoilers! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Being originally from Baltimore I am a Raven's fan, hopefully they will make the playoffs, but regardless they did put on quite a performance this past Monday night !
View attachment 476938

KT will just be happy to see two different teams in the Super Bowl, other than the perennial New England Patriots! Be good to see fresh blood in there! New England won it so many times, KT became an annual rooter for the underdogs, who ever they were! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

KT will just be happy to see two different teams in the Super Bowl, other than the perennial New England Patriots! Be good to see fresh blood in there! New England won it so many times, KT became an annual rooter for the underdogs, who ever they were! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

:laughing:

......I like rooting for the underdogs, unless they're playing against the Ravens :laughing:

KT is a king of many talents, nice work!

Royal thanks for your kind comment, GroundSweeper! In actuality, KT and the Queen built most of the Castle ourselves, over a 10 year period, but that is a job for a young energetic King and, though still a King, KT is neither young or energetic at this stage! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Still capable of doing a variety of projects, but at the Royal Retirement Pace now!:lol::lol::lol:

How about those Cowboys! KT certainly enjoyed that game! :bouncy::woohoo::woohoo::kingdances:

Congrats to your team KT !!!! :thumbsup:

......I just saw online where my team (Ravens) won today too ! :whoohoo:
field-goal-animated.gif

The South Carolina Clemson football team did great yesterday, their quarterback is projected to be the number one NFL draft pick.

Back
Top Bottom