Central Texas

Philbyfile

Forum Supporter
Still new to the hobby, but am definitely hooked. Tried contacting some local clubs but can find no working emails for them. I'm looking for someone who would like to kick some dirt in the Waco area.

Im about 30 miles from Waco. but still pretty new to the hobby as well.
Andy

Welcome to the forum from Abilene Texas. This is the best forum I've found. Everyone here is very friendly!

My sister lives in Sadler...do you know where that is? My brother-in-law is the Justice of the Peace there.....

That's not too far from me, I think.. I'm straight north of Dallas, as far north as you can get before you go into Oklahoma. I'm on the Preston Peninsula, I call it Tiny Florida. :lol:

Have you tryed the communities on the forum? There's one for Texas ans many areas within the state.

:laughing: I was looking at the community groups and found one about North Texas, it just makes me chuckle because even though they say "North Texas", they are still over an hour and a half south of me.

Guess I need to make one called "The Real North North As Far North As You Can Get Texas" :yes:

Waco TX member

Hi and welcome. Although you've been here longer than me. I'm practically a total beginner with a Garrett ACE 250. Would just feel safer with a hunting buddy and would appreciate any knowledge you could share. PM me if interested.

Welcome aboard from NW Florida!!

22728_10152223142160635_925608420_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom