Beat the rain....found silver

predrunner

Forum Supporter
We are expecting rain for the next couple days so I was excited to get out for about an hour before the rain got here. It looks like tomorrow will be a bust for detecting. I did get a nice silver quarter and what looks like a silver pendant or earring. The pendant/earring thing isn't stamped at all and looks like it was handmade. Hopefully the weatherman is wrong and I get some swing time in tomorrow.

Attachments

• gw.jpg
    gw.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 194
Hey cool finds , another thing you found that you might not know about , is that water hose piece is probably made of Brass , which brings a decent scrap metal price . Not as good as silver but throw it in a bucket in the corner and it could add up down the road .

Hey cool finds , another thing you found that you might not know about , is that water hose piece is probably made of Brass , which brings a decent scrap metal price . Not as good as silver but throw it in a bucket in the corner and it could add up down the road .

I've gotten 6 or 7 brass hose nozzles this year. I clran them up and put them on a shelf. I don't know why but people collect them and if you sell them as a lot on ebay you can get around 3 bucks a piece for them.

A very nice day out today Jim. Congrats on the Silver Quarter and the "Earring". It sure looks like Silver to me. Looks like a very nice clad also. Jack

Back
Top Bottom