Jason's back..... Again!

Jason

Elite Member
Hey everyone. Yes, I dissappeared again. As many of you know, I recently started a new business and that has been keeping me way to busy. Just when everything was going good....BAM! Had to have a tumor removed from my left armpit. It was the size of a marble, and a puss pocket the size of a golfball. I thought I just had an ingrown hair. When it never went away, I went to have it checked out.

All is well now, and I am back on my feet. Now my business is about a month behind in work, but that's ok.

I recenty did an update (ha!) of my Firefox and the update wiped out all my bookmarks. It took me a while to find the forum again. I'm glad everyone is doing such good jobs at their digs. Simon, of course, is still finding amazing treasures. All the "newbies" are now "full members", and I have about 400-600 threads to read. Ahhh, a labor of love!

Welcome back Jason. GLad those sawbones fixed you up. HH

Was wondering where you were,thought maybe you were nighthawking one of my fields :lol:.Good to have you back mate,hope the health is ok now ,go find some stuff to show us,work comes second.

Welcome back, Jason---I'm glad to hear that they found that and fixed it up---I hope you get back to detecting soon--HH!

Good to see ya here again and good to get these medical things taken care of. Now get out and swing, Steve in so az

one of the newbies here. WELCOME back hope to learn from your wisdom and looking forward to posts of your finds
TNHunter [Paul]

Thanks everyone! It's good to be back. Stay tuned for pics of finds.....

Back
Top Bottom