Oh my poor back..

StratTone

Elite Member
Went to an old school this weekend. (original school was built in 1900 and new school built over top) I dug 170 coins minus 1 that I gave to a kid that kept following me around. Ended up with 2 silver dimes, 1 silver ring, 6 wheats, and I think a small hem weight? The ratio for sure isn't good but I am just glad to finally be digging some silver coins. Maybe there is more that is missed out there. So far I've dug 6 Rosies and 12 wheats out of this place so who knows. Might be long gone of the big silver and people left because they didn't want to dig through the clad. Doesn't bother me. :D

f9zvkiZ.jpg

EkdonjD.jpg

n7f3p2s.jpg

5GB4vQ5.jpg

Oh my gosh! That's a lot of digging!!

lol Dang sure was! Last time I was there I got 99 coins and thought "dang if I had only dug one more I could have hit 100". This time I was going to make sure I beat the 100 mark and I guess I over did it a little. lol

Very nice! Is that a school mascot pendant with the tiger?? I see numbers but cant make out what it is... 1930?
Awesome day of diggin for sure!!

That's a lot of milk money! That token looks like the old uniroyal tire Tiger from the old commercials. Very nice!

Wow, you were busy. Nice haul on the clad. I believe that token is from what is now EXXON. That is Tony the tiger. Back in the day Esso's motto was put a tiger in your tank. HH Mark

Very nice! Is that a school mascot pendant with the tiger?? I see numbers but cant make out what it is... 1930?
Awesome day of diggin for sure!!

I'll have to take a better look at it. I know it had a serial number on the back and writing but I've been busy studying up for an interview this week so haven't had a chance to look back at it.

Back
Top Bottom