Eked out silver #7

GroundSweeper

Forum Supporter
Went back to my only true silver producing spot, Park 2 on the Nox800.

Went over the area I found the most silvers at and was able to snag another, one way signal - silver #7 a 1958-D Rosie. Later moved to a section I’ve only found clad at and hit a semi shallow wheat - 1949-S.

Also found a lead street car (?) with “Century 21” on it?? Anyone know what that is? I like it whatever it is :D

Been too long since I could get out, so this was welcome!

Happy hunting :)

Attachments

• F1F37F8B-34FD-49FC-911B-EAE684B0CD93.jpg
    F1F37F8B-34FD-49FC-911B-EAE684B0CD93.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 137
  • F7198C9B-FB9C-4703-800B-E8741A14D527.jpg
    F7198C9B-FB9C-4703-800B-E8741A14D527.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 107
Congrats on getting out to hunt! The silver and wheat cent are like icing on the cake. Very nice finds! :woot:

Congrats on the finds. Cliff, I was thinking the same thing or maybe a lapel pin, GS, what does the back look like?

Great hunting Jeff, I really like the trolley car. A brief Google search brought zero for me. You might keep hitting that spot in park 2 until you feel you may have dug all the easy stuff, then switch to park 1/field 1 and see what else shows up, I have heard park1/field1 may be slightly deeper than 2. Keep up the good work!

Even unclean it never gets old to see how silver stands out in a background of rusty clad .
Congradulations on number 7 so early in the year .
Way to scrounge and prove the never hunted out theory .
,Dew

Congrats on #7, Jeff! That little street car is cool, too.

Thanks Jeff! Hope you are doing well.

Congrats on getting out to hunt! The silver and wheat cent are like icing on the cake. Very nice finds! :woot:

So true Princess. So true. Thanks!

Good job! I came up short on silver today.

Silvers are not easy, I didn’t find any the last two times I was there.

The lead toy is cool..

<°)))>{

Thanks Ice :) When I dug it I thought it was the grill to a hotwheels or something. Only when washing off my finds was I like “woah, this is cool”.

Thanks Chris.

Great finds GS! Nice job!!

Thank you Tom!

Congrats on #7 and the rest of the finds. Way to go!

Thanks Jam!

Century 21 is a real estate company so maybe a key chain.

Cliff

Yeah it seems to have a loop at the top for something but it doesn’t look like here was ever anything in the loop - no wear marks. Wiki says Century 21 started in 1972, but saw some 1962 Seattle World’s Fair stuff with Century 21 on it while searching.

Congrats on the finds. Cliff, I was thinking the same thing or maybe a lapel pin, GS, what does the back look like?

Back looks exactly like the front - picture 2 above shows the back - but without the Century 21 on it. I’m positive it is lead, it’s heavy for its size.

Great hunting Jeff, I really like the trolley car. A brief Google search brought zero for me. You might keep hitting that spot in park 2 until you feel you may have dug all the easy stuff, then switch to park 1/field 1 and see what else shows up, I have heard park1/field1 may be slightly deeper than 2. Keep up the good work!

Thanks Jeff! I started there in Park 1, 50 tones for a few hunts. Then went to Park 2. Yesterday I did a mix of the two.

Congrats Jeff on the Rosie, the Wheat and all the rest. Trapper

Thank you Trapper. Appreciated!

Congrats on squeezing the dirt for one more drop of silver!

Thank Jak, it was a bit of a surprise, and a very welcome one!

Even unclean it never gets old to see how silver stands out in a background of rusty clad .
Congradulations on number 7 so early in the year .
Way to scrounge and prove the never hunted out theory .
,Dew

So true Dew. This signal was one way only, wouldn’t have dug it if I was coming the other way. Lot of iron bits in the dirt there. Dig a plug, stick pinpointed in the hole and it goes off everywhere....

Back
Top Bottom