Summer Solstice Hunt – Near Miss on Another Rolex!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
OK so its no where near a Rolex but if it wouldn’t have gotten water damaged it would’ve been a pretty nice watch. I went to South Beach yesterday with Merlin for a morning hunt. The seaweed near shore has been horrendous for over a week. It also has been coming with a nasty smell as well with the warm water conditions and sun just cooking the seaweed. The surf has been flat and wind conditions have been light so those are probably the factors leading to it. I spent about 75% of my time working offshore, hunting the patterns of how people have been going to the clearer, deeper water and sandbars. The watch came from a clearing near shore that I was able to work. One horrible sounding silver was the best of it. I wonder if I take the watch to a Fossil store if they would replace the watch? ;)

Attachments

• 6-21-18.jpg
    6-21-18.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 328
I wonder if I take the watch to a Fossil store if they would replace the watch? ;)

If under warranty, Fossil is awesome about repairs! I found a nice diamond'ique ladies fossil that wasn't working. They looked at the date stamp on the back, said it was under warranty and they'd take care of it for anything except for a battery. Turns out it only needed a battery ($11). Later I puchased a really nice men's watch at garage sale. Same thing, it was still under warranty but just needed a battery. Anyhow, I think they'd take care of it if its new enough...believe about 2-years on the warranty?

Nice Hunt

Felix , a Rolex is a once in a life time find, but wish you luck on a 2nd., keep the eye candy coming , i need my meds., :shock::laughing:, thank's Earl

Ever since the $500 bill for servicing my wife’s Rolex (true), I throw all the ones I find back (not true) — at least that’s what I tell those pesky folks who ask “what did you find today” lol “What’s the best thing you ever found”?

Back
Top Bottom