Water season coming to an end, scored a pile of relics yesterday

The Wolf

Elite Member
Went out yesterday for the last diving trip of the season. We have been pounding this this Civil War camp all summer and it's still producing the finds. It was a good day, guess we'll end the season on a high note. :D

I found 14 bullets in all: nine .58 Minnie Balls, one .69 Minnie, three .69 musket balls, and one Sharps Carbine bullet. Also got a a few percussion caps, a nice pewter canteen spout and a perfect eagle coat button. Got some odds and ends also and perhaps the front of a plain 2 piece brass button?

There's still relics to be found here, but I'm gonna save them for next year. I'm ready to hit the land and enjoy the great Fall weather. :digginahole: :fall-leaves:

Happy Hunting!

Attachments

• IMG_1527.jpg
    IMG_1527.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_1528.jpg
    IMG_1528.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1521.JPG
    IMG_1521.JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_1525.jpg
    IMG_1525.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 297
  • IMG_1530.jpg
    IMG_1530.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 299
Awesome ending to the season!! Congrats Buddy!:bowdown:
I wish I could have made the trip but that darn work thing got in the way again.:lol:

Thanks bud. I wasn't expecting much cause the spot seemed to be getting dry, but somehow the signals were plentiful. I might be down for another kayak trip soon if you can get off work. :D I might throw on the thermals and hip waders, and do some investigative work on a spot I've been thinking about.

WTG! Nice haul. More waiting for you next season. Yep, about time to head into the woods. GL and HH. Matt
Went out yesterday for the last diving trip of the season. We have been pounding this this Civil War camp all summer and it's still producing the finds. It was a good day, guess we'll end the season on a high note. :D

I found 14 bullets in all: nine .58 Minnie Balls, one .69 Minnie, three .69 musket balls, and one Sharps Carbine bullet. Also got a a few percussion caps, a nice pewter canteen spout and a perfect eagle coat button. Got some odds and ends also and perhaps the front of a plain 2 piece brass button?

There's still relics to be found here, but I'm gonna save them for next year. I'm ready to hit the land and enjoy the great Fall weather. :digginahole: :fall-leaves:

Happy Hunting!

Back
Top Bottom