EQ headphones

Sounds like we will know if those phones work and how deep once you hit the water with them. For me ..... i just needed a way to get in the water. ML seemed to be dragging their feet to get us headphones for a machine they boasted as a waterproof .... then wants to give us the same ole headphones.... that are over priced. Once again have to thank Tony for his phones and the info to do the jack........ got me in the water sooner than ML.... who still is promising headphones.

I was able to order a set from Tony. I just got the Email they are ready so sent my money now the wait. My earbuds I made work but I wanted true headphones from a man that knows how to make them 100% correct. They will be here in time I hope for my Florida trip.

Im heading to the beach now...... wont be able to get in the water, but will see how they sound and be able to see how they do in the wind. Sounded good in my living room lol. Bronco...... worst case if you dont get one....you can always modify the end and use on another machine buddy.

We all realize what the price of the ML yellows are going to be ...... as well as how comfortable they are and the sound. I just felt for the price these were a better deal. I now have 2 pairs of phones that work.... ive taken mine on and off each hunt to check for water leaks..... im good. Honestly thou im more concerned about sand than water since its a closed jack. I always use teflon tape on the threads of the M12s because of their flat sides.

i got my 800 last week tonys headphones are awesome for sure he did a great job on mine as well H.H. buddy :D

I don’t get on the forum much so I’m not sure who Tony is or how to reach him about a pair of headphones...if he’s still making them?

I haven't emailed him yet but anyone that is a diver be warned. They are not loud enough. Wading they are the tops.

***EDIT***

GREAT for wading as stated. I am getting a new pair for diving.

They fit snugly, drown out all outside noise and work flawlessly. I will sell them for exactly my cost 164.00 and ship them free to the first person that wants them. He is making me a new pair.

Last edited:
I have a set of Tony phones and have another set ordered since my wife decided she like them and took mine. I think they are excellent phones and the sound quality is pretty good and the sound effect is great. The have good separation and the good targets stand out from the trash targets. The trash targets actually sound trashier. The pin point sound really good thru them as well. I will use them for mainly fresh water wading but they sound plenty good enough to use as land phones as well. The are compact and very comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom