Need Some New Friends In Western NY

HistoryFinder89

Elite Member
Hey folks, my best friend and major hunting partner has been locked into an insane work schedule as of this year. It is now extremely rare to hunt with him again let alone even see him anymore. I've been basically hunting on my own for quite sometime now. But, as well as I have been doing on my own as far as success goes, I miss sharing excitement with friends. So as much as it's a bummer to have to do this. And I haven't done this in quite sometime. Jeez I feel like a newbie :lol:!!! Good detecting friends don't fall off of trees :lol:. If there is anyone out there who wants to go with me from the Western NY area, give me a shout! :)

Hey folks, my best friend and major hunting partner has been locked into an insane work schedule as of this year. It is now extremely rare to hunt with him again let alone even see him anymore. I've been basically hunting on my own for quite sometime now. But, as well as I have been doing on my own as far as success goes, I miss sharing excitement with friends. So as much as it's a bummer to have to do this. And I haven't done this in quite sometime. Jeez I feel like a newbie :lol:!!! Good detecting friends don't fall off of trees :lol:. If there is anyone out there who wants to go with me from the Western NY area, give me a shout! :)

I am in southern western ny, Where are you located? I am always down to detect; rain, snow, or shine.

I'm in Ulster County, Kingston / Saugerties area. I haven't been out West in awhile but I travel often, whereabouts?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

It doesn't seem like there is anyone within 45 minutes of me. I'm not a big traveler. My gas mileage isn't that great. If anyone wants to come down, it would be fun. I haven't hunted with anyone for quite sometime. My best bud just basically abandoned me after several years. It would be nice to share the excitement with people again. I remember when my area used to be crawling with detectorists, now I can't even find someone from my county.

It doesn't seem like there is anyone within 45 minutes of me. I'm not a big traveler. My gas mileage isn't that great. If anyone wants to come down, it would be fun. I haven't hunted with anyone for quite sometime. My best bud just basically abandoned me after several years. It would be nice to share the excitement with people again. I remember when my area used to be crawling with detectorists, now I can't even find someone from my county.
I'm still down to drive, been busy at work lately. But if you send me a pm and we figure out a date I'll drive that way.

Back
Top Bottom