My New (To me) Tumbler

ScubaDetective

In Memory Of
Forum Supporter
Well I have always given my coins to the coinstar machine to eat. Friday I was at a second hand store and saw two of these critters. STUPID me didn't buy both for 20.00 each. Get home and decide Sunday to do some research. Find out they are canning machines for sealing 1 gallon metal cans and are sold at 1300.00 EACH! I went back this morning as soon as they opened and only one left at the bargain price 20.00. Must have sold one Saturday. RATS. Weighs 58lbs. Should be standing up but this setup is perfect I believe.

Look nice and industrial!!!

How fast does it turn/RPM?

Does it go faster if you use a Nesquik container...:roll:

<*)))>{

The label on the motor says 200rpm. No idea if the gears make it go slower or faster as it is chain driven. The quick container is to help it clean the coins faster? :lol:

Major score! Guys with smart phones are killing me at auctions. Even bottle collecting I have to carry 15 books in the car if I see something interesting to check prices:lol:

The label on the motor says 200rpm. No idea if the gears make it go slower or faster as it is chain driven. The quick container is to help it clean the coins faster? :lol:

What I'm getting at is if it turns too fast, the centrifugal force could pin the coins to the sides and they won't be able to "tumble"....

Chain driven!! Now I really like it!!!

<*)))>{

It was so cold the optician was giving away free ice scrapers with every new pair of eyeglasses! And the dogs were wearing cats!

Back
Top Bottom