3 Buffs & GOLD Weekend

Lil Worm6

Elite Member
Headed to the new permission that I found my 1st, and only Indian last week after work Friday. I was determined not to let the dark, and the rain keep me from hunting again. I picked up 3 Buffalos and a junk piece of old jewelry. I'm keeping the junker.......its just to cool looking not to. The Buffs. I found were in the same general area as the Indian. Dates on them were a 1927, 1931, and dateless.

Sunday Toad and I hit curb strips again, and I had dug enough old nails and washers, along with pull tabs to be able to go into the recycling business. I hit a steady 55-56 signal on the Max, and out popped my 1st ever gold ring. Turned out to be a woman's wedding band.

I would have had a great time hunting without finding anything, but when you do this hobby just sucks you into it just a little more than you already was.

Attachments

• 12-3-2018 1.jpg
    12-3-2018 1.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 345
  • 12-3-18 2.jpg
    12-3-18 2.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 297
Congratulations on digging your first gold ring! :woot: Those buffs are sweet, too. I'm glad that the two of you had another fun hunt together!

I had dug enough old nails and washers, along with pull tabs to be able to go into the recycling business.
:laughing:

Congratulations on digging your first gold ring! :woot: Those buffs are sweet, too. I'm glad that the two of you had another fun hunt together!

:laughing:

Thank you princess!!! Hunting is fun by yourself, but having a teammate basically in Toad......it is so much more fun!!!

:laughing::laughing: Toad was walking the strip across the street from me, and every little bit he would say "got another wheatie!" I was digging, and saying "got another washer!!" :laughing:

It wasn't until I started using reverse psychology......when I would be digging a plug I would be saying "COME ON...BE TRASH BABY!!!" did my luck change.

Awesome finds right there!
If you PM me your address, I will send you a new pair of gloves for Christmas:lol::laughing:

Worm is hard core. We had steady rain Friday evening and while I was out with the wife and kids buying kids' clothing :roll:, Worm is texting me pics of his finds for the day that he made after work in the dark with the rain coming down :laughing:

I did find some wheaties, but I dug a lot of nails, washers, nuts and screws too!

Some super hunting Travis. Congrats on the herd of Buffalo's and a very nice hunk of Gold. The more you dig the deeper you get into this hobby and your finding that out for yourself. Trapper

Some super hunting Travis. Congrats on the herd of Buffalo's and a very nice hunk of Gold. The more you dig the deeper you get into this hobby and your finding that out for yourself. Trapper[/QUOTE

Thanks Trapper!! You are correct. I am enjoying this hobby more than any other I have. Just an absolute enjoyment.

Back
Top Bottom