Found some clad today

bearbqd

Elite Member
I seem to be addicted. What have you people done to me? I eat as quick as I can at lunchtime at work so I can go out front and MD. I get off a couple hours early a couple times a week to go MD. I get annoyed as all get out if I plan to go MD and something comes up. WHY IS THIS SO ADDICTIVE???

Anyway,...eh hum. Found three pennies at lunch and then saw a hawk have lunch. It was the coolest thing ever. These pigeons are on top of our Goodyear sign and this hawk swoops down, snags one, they kind of topple through the air and hit the side of our building and end up underneath a customers car. THe hawk tears into this pigeon, feathers fly, and then he flys off with him across the street by the railroad tracks. We got the binoculars out and you could see him ripping into him. It was so cool.

After work, went back to the soccer field where I've been trying to find that little boys St. Christopher medal. No luck there, but did find some more clad.

Attachments

• clad_finds_today_2_837.jpg
    clad_finds_today_2_837.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 179
  • bridle_buckle_186.jpg
    bridle_buckle_186.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 147
Yeah, and with any addiction, when away from it you go into withdrawl. AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH! I having a dose of the DT'S right now :shock: :lol:

I hear you about addictive. This is only the second hobby that has ever kept my interest for more than a year. The other........brewing beer and wine at home. Nice finds, and good luck finding that medal!

I agree Steve. There just ain't no going back is there. :lol: Life as you know it has changed forever. :shock:

Aww man, what have I done? It wasn't like I didn't have enough hobbys to keep me occupied (if you read my profile). Oh well, at least this hobby can pay me too.

I find myself hunkered over maps and books and sitting in front of the computer screen more now, too. Google Earth is my new best friend... HELP MEEEE!

Found two more quarters, one dime and a penny on that same soccer field after work today. That field sure likes to cough up quarters, which is ok by me. I just wish it would cough up the medallion.

Back on the same field again today. I have deamed it "Quarter Field" as it is still spitting quarters out at me. Two quarters, 3 pennies, 1 bolt, one paint can opener, and a mercedes micro machines. You know what's weird? I've found 8 quarters, 4 dimes, and 14 pennies in the past couple of weeks but not a single nickel. I must repel nickels. Gotta change my deodorant.

Back
Top Bottom