White whale half dime!

gseuser

Elite Member
I know I posted yesterday about all of the cool finds me and my buddy has made on military and emigrant trails. But today I switched it up and went to an old schoolhouse spot in the woods. Lemme tell ya, it was quite thick! Anyways, I was trying to smash through brush to get some clear spots to swing. I managed two wheaties and that was it. I found the old foundation and flagged it out and then walked the area that would have been the front area and right next to a log that wasn’t going to budge I got a solid 21 on the Nox pretty deep down. I figured another wheat but when tiny silver popped out I couldn’t contain my excitement!!! I’m so happy to finally have dug my white whale half dime. Thanks for looking!!!
b8a58719852e456ce9fe12f6af3ad4fd.jpg
d59522f03c0511bb295da44ca8e3cb13.jpg
bb458f8b3aa25041e9c29f0d5d9d14b3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh good they’re still out there I’m still looking. Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super awesome! Congrats on finally finding your white whale! The coin in my avatar was also my white whale and is the same exact coin you found. Yours looks to be in much better shape than my pitted coin!

Isn’t that just an amazing tiny coin? The whale is in the net! Congratulations on finding a very nice one,it’s not easy to do.

Back
Top Bottom