Ain't much, but I'll take it!

BentRod

Elite Member
Had a few hours to kill this afternoon. Had wanted to go play with the late running salmon, but the rain has flooded the rivers, so not a good time to do that. Instead I took the ATP down to the park to play around. Three hours and a good soaking later I came away with a couple bucks in clad, a crusty Wheat, and a hefty sterling CTR ring that rang up as a solid 89 VDI at 5".
Not a whole lot of good targets, but a little silver saved the day!
Hopefully the rivers will drop into shape and I can start looking for my first winter Steelhead next week!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
:turkey:

Attachments

• IMG_3880.jpg
    IMG_3880.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 214
Very nice! If it weren't for everybody else finding silver rings, I would swear they were some kind of pipe dream.

I haven't found one in a long time!

If that's the last hunt of the season you went out with silver!

Very nice! If it weren't for everybody else finding silver rings, I would swear they were some kind of pipe dream.

I haven't found one in a long time!

If that's the last hunt of the season you went out with silver!

Funny, that's the way I feel about silver coins! we might have to trade turf one of these days. :lol:
Yeah, I was happy to have at least that. I'll probably get another trip or two in before the end of the year, but no guarantees. All depends on weather and river flows. :fishin:
Way to go on that WA tax token by the way. I know they're not worth much, but I think they're cool. I've been fortunate enough to find two so far in my short career.

I might take a nice steelhead over the ring, but nice find......;)

Congrats!

You probably know but that is an LDS ring. Means Choose the Right.

We used to call them Corrupt the Righteous.

Nice silver score

Thanks Scuba,
Although, yes, I knew what it was, some viewers may not, so thanks for the description. I believe this is my first CTR ring, which is sort of surprising as there is a temple just a stone's throw away. However, I'm sure it won't be my last. Seems like all the mormon kids I knew when I was young had one, so imagine more than a few get lost.
:D

Back
Top Bottom