2014 season review video

predrunner

Forum Supporter
Well I finished my first full dig season as a detectorist. I met or exceeded all my goals. My daughter helped me make a quick slide show with my finds. It is definitely amateur hour but you'll get the point. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyJS1HbB0NY&list=UUqlBZWYeMbplzrUPm_K5YCg

For those of you non youtube users I'll add a few pictures. Sorry for the quality of the pics but I still don't have a camera. Maybe I'll get one from Santa.

Attachments

• forum1.jpg
    forum1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 411
  • forum2.jpg
    forum2.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 421
  • forum3.jpg
    forum3.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 481
  • forum4.jpg
    forum4.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 495
  • forum5.jpg
    forum5.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 506
Congratulations Jim, you have had an excellent year!
Looking forward to getting out again wtih you in the spring:D

Thanks guys. I am definately still learning my machine. Hopefully next year my clad will drop and silver will rise. I have one super great spot where I have to wait for spring for them to spread a 20 ft tall topsoil pile which is all old dirt. I can't wait.

Was not sure you called it a year Jim. But you do have some very impressive numbers. It has been a great pleasure hunting with you throughout this year and I hope we have many more hunts in the future.Congrats on reaching all your set goals and also in resetting and achieving a few after you met the original goals. Over $600 in clad besides is very impressive. Next season will be even better as you learn more with your machine. You are not a amateur any more. Jack

Thanks a lot guys. I hate to wait 5 months to dug again but can't stop mother nature.

At the rate it's going the lakes will be locked up soon and I will be sitting on the ice everyday.

Great year, and great finds. Years not over yet.....a thaws coming your way before Jan 1. Got out today and yesterday for the first time in over a week. All clad, but all fun!

What a nice lie of goodies , interesting. Drift copper also , I found a chunk the size of a fist , I'm a little north of you I think , Anyway , congrats on your great full year !

very nice to see another wisconsinite having a killer season. I didnt find nearly as much silver as you nor as many wheats. I did kill it on indians however. No indian heads from what i see in your pics, none down there?

very nice to see another wisconsinite having a killer season. I didnt find nearly as much silver as you nor as many wheats. I did kill it on indians however. No indian heads from what i see in your pics, none down there?

No Indian heads for me this year and only one last year. That will have to change next year.

Back
Top Bottom