Question on detecting hot dry areas

jon4412

Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone had any tips on detecting areas where you need to dig a hole without making a mess in very hot conditions and with very dry soil. Where i live it's getting pretty hot, but summer break is coming up and i want to get out. I went in my backyard to see if i still remember how to use my AT Pro and i made a pretty bad mess digging up targets. Now if i want to go to a public place this summer to detect should I just dig shallow targets to avoid making a mess or maybe i should move? :?: help!

Hey everyone, i was wondering if anyone had any tips on detecting areas where you need to dig a hole without making a mess in very hot conditions and with very dry soil. Where i live it's getting pretty hot, but summer break is coming up and i want to get out. I went in my backyard to see if i still remember how to use my AT Pro and i made a pretty bad mess digging up targets. Now if i want to go to a public place this summer to detect should I just dig shallow targets to avoid making a mess or maybe i should move? :?: help!

When it gets that bad hunt the water. ANY grass you will dig will die. People will not be happy.

Use a towel to put any dirt you take out of the hole on. This helps keep the area nice and neat, but also I've found that it makes putting everything back much easier and much faster.

Like Scuba said, though, if it's dry/drought any plug is most likely going to die.

man i did not expect people to say don't dig :O i guess a vacation is in my future, i've been wanting to go to the lake

Back
Top Bottom