Finished the 2nd area hunt in a school totlot

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
I figure I have done 65 % of the area now, only the pre-K and a large area of two big rope spiderweb thingies left to finish up, but it will still take another hour and half I estimate.

Take from today was 58 coins and $2.12, added to the 99 cents I got yesterday for one area makes a respectable $3.11. Pic shows today's take, plus ANOTHER Chucky Cheese token! If I get enough of them I will give to some kid who can play some games with em! :lol:

Attachments

• Otter Creek elementary 05 22 2011 42 mems 7 nickels 6 clad 3 qtrs 1 chucky cheese token 1 button.jpg
    Otter Creek elementary 05 22 2011 42 mems 7 nickels 6 clad 3 qtrs 1 chucky cheese token 1 button.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 214
Not a bad take this time around. I think you will hit gold by the time you complete it. I got a few of those Chucky tokes too. In fact, I probably have about twenty of em and some Picadilly Pizza tokes too. Want em? lol

well I finished up this school finally...the kindergarten area was a bust, but the spiderweb equipment was a great area! I got so many hits when I ran my coin in under the ropes I wound up making my coil lay flat and crawling around under the ropes and popping out coins right and left...must have dug 25 of them from under there...And on one side, it looked like a kid had jumped the lower rope a running cause I found 4 quarters in a row each about 4 inches from the next! :lol: Well, no gold in this totyard. And I dug every good sounding signal, but at least good coinage! Will easily pay for some additional batteries! :yes:

Back
Top Bottom