First Documented Fatal Shark Attack in Guam...

Metal Marauder

Elite Member
Sorry folks, I haven't been posting or around too much lately. I thought this was interesting enough to post. Fatal shark attack, probably outside our barrier reef. It gets really deep fast past the barrier reef and that is where the monster tiger sharks lurk.

Fatal Shark Attack Guam

Good luck to everyone going in the water today...and watch your back!

Ah, I see what you guys mean by the reef. Looks like a pretty serious barrier reef though, don't know why you would fight to find a spot to get over it. If it's anything like ours it's probably covered in staghorn and fire coral.

Guam-MustBeDigital.jpg

Looks like a nice place to detect for sure though. Must not be too much sand movement in those bays. Stuff stays right where it dropped. :yes:

That pic reminds me of a resort called Secrets in Mo Bay, Jamaica. I plan on being there in June and I am bringing my detector.:yes:

I learned to dive in Okinawa and only dove off Guam once after flying there for a typhoon evac from Okinawa. Glad I never became shark bait. Water is absolutely stunning there.

Hey Guam,

Just what we were talking about as we started our water detecting!
Stay safe!

Dude......

Id give my left............ah....detector, just to visit that place!!!!!! Beaut-i-ous.
But thats not saying much. Its a tacker II:laughing:

Back
Top Bottom