Silver and platinum class ring lost for 30 years returned!!! Must see!!!

stringfrenzy

Sorry all for not posting this sooner but I found a silver and platinum class ring 11/11/12 and had been trying to keep things quiet while I located the owner and returned the ring. Well...yesterday 11/25/12 was the big day. I was able to meet up with the owner and return her class ring that had been lost for approx . 31 years.
The owner had no idea what was going on until right before I went to hand her the ring. It was great to return the ring and here's the best part. I took everyone along you could say cause I've got video of it! ;D ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfizcefXMZ8&feature=plcp

Thanks for watching and feel free to share the video.

Attachments

• DSC01094 (800x610) (640x488).jpg
    DSC01094 (800x610) (640x488).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 553
I usually don't watch videos....but I watched yours and it is awesome!

Congrats on the great find and high-five for returning it! :hi5:

Congrats, great story. Always feels good to do the right thing. I recently returned a US Coast Guard Class ring. :neat:

Right on

Great video and makes you feel good. I hope to make someone that happy one day with the return of something that means so much in a persons life. 2 Thumbs up, I'd give you three but I am short one!!!! :D

Just a great video, i plan on hunting a old high school football field today with my daughter, she watched your video and hopes to help someone here, Thank you for the lesson in doing the right thing.

Thanks for the comments. I'm very glad that everyone is enjoying the video as well as the story. Great happy ending.

Good stuff bro. Wish there was a way to return a class ring I found from 1965 but it has no initials.

Back
Top Bottom