My md sling

Mashersmasher

I don't have a car and most of my detecting is by bicycle or bus. This is the strap I use

thanks! it's pretty simple but i'm going to modify it soon because i want it to be adjustable.

carrying strap!

I took an old luggage bag strap that was adjustable, took 2 plastic shower curtain hangers, attached them to the straps clips, when I put the strap on to my machine I put one behind the arm cuff and the other behind the box. Snap them shut and your ready to adjust the strap and start hunting.
Simple and not expensive, providing you have this stuff laying around your house.

I don't have a car and most of my detecting is by bicycle or bus. This is the strap I use

I travel with mine on my motorcycle alot. I unclip it at one joint so it kinda folds in half. Then it fits in my saddlebag or backpack. Wouldn't it be easier to carry it in a backpack, especially on a bike?

strap...

good idea (I have an old guitar strap that I am going to try) bet it's nice to have your detector so convenient...be awesome for hiking thru the woods here as I seem to take too long getting it right again after I shorten it or pack it...save the pack for treasure!

I'd keep mine in a back pack but it's still too big. The strap works well for me and i've made a more adjustable one for my shovel.

Back
Top Bottom