No Monster Day Here – But Another Great Day on the Golds! (Yes, That’s Plural! 😉)

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
I saw Thursday night that low tide would be around 3:15 Friday for the beach the storms ran me off a couple of weeks ago and I wanted to return. I got the OK from the boss to leave early at 1:30. I had planned on going much further south and then walking back north to where I had left my hunt 2 weeks ago. I almost decided not to walk south when a little voice in my head told me “it’s a beautiful day and you haven’t been down to that other part in over a year – since the "Tag-Heuer”. And that fellow pirates is how I began walking about 5-10 minutes to start off my hunt further south. Once I got in the water, in the first 10 -15 minutes I had a couple of targets with one being that big sinker which rang 18-19 on Noxy. About 10 minutes after that I get another 18-19 and I was fully expecting a penny or another sinker when :dingding: a beautiful little band that had some weight and color to it! Although I couldn’t read the inside, I saw a bunch of writing in it and I suspected it would be 18K. I can’t tell you how freeing and enjoyable it is to get your gold early in a hunt and then to start working on your second.

At about the 3 hour mark, I had already been back to my starting point and was going back and forth on a shallow sand bar. The silver ring came about this time. I actually called that one before I got it. (Alright it could’ve been a dime but I was pretty sure on a silver ring :p). A bit later, in a small patch I picked up 2 dark dimes and a penny. Then I heard a scratchy 14 that the Nox wasn’t picking up too well. I put it in all-metal and it became clearer. Low and behold when I raise the scoop and look inside :dingding: and that my folks was gold #2! I turn it around and see the diamonds (which test good at home). I almost wanted to end my hunt there but it was such a beautiful afternoon that I continued until the 4 hour mark where I packed it in and headed home. At home, I noticed a name and a date in the smaller ring and “18K” and “10K FG” on the diamond ring (Frederick Goldman). October’s 5 golds has truly been a great month for me! Happy Halloween! :pumpkins:

Attachments

• 10-30-20.jpg
    10-30-20.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 737
  • 10-30-20 Rings.jpg
    10-30-20 Rings.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 748
  • 10-30-20 Grabage.jpg
    10-30-20 Grabage.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 687
  • 10-20-30 Fits.jpg
    10-20-30 Fits.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 686
  • Pumpkin.jpg
    Pumpkin.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 683
STELLAR gold ! Eye piece looks old. Can't go wrong with those Casio watches. Had 1 for years.

Nice hunt Felix and thanks for showing the trash its a much more realistic hunt that way... Did you get permission from Earl to use his pumpkin emote?

Fantastic! Congrats on another awesome double gold. I swear someone felixed the beach I hit first this morning. I quit digging the normal zinc range because I wasn't getting anywhere and still ended up with a dozen more really crusty ones that rang up as 10-11! Hundreds of em out there. 1 quarter mixed in. Good grief! Gave up and went searching for greener pastures.

Wow- 2 beauties there Felix- congrats! Yes, getting gold early in the hunt is always a great way to start, especially, when it's 18K! :wow:

Cfm-ct

I gave him permission to post 4 pumpkin ' s In exchange for 4 hot girls on Miami Beach posts , if he wants more, than it's more girls :lol::pumpkins:

Love the gold bands! Another worthy day in the water!!

Congrats Felix happy Halloween

Redmi Note 9 Pro cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Back
Top Bottom