Just got a Vanquish 540

Congrats on the new Vanquish!

They probably didn't include a manual. The Minelab Equinox doesn't come with a printed manual either. Your best bet is the PDF manual online.

Yep ...welcome to the new age of saving money. They make a real pretty cardboard box for it though and it is so
Beautiful with the real life colored graphics and such all over it but they do not have the money to give you a hard copy of a manual.

But do not worry because all you really have is a sensitivity adjustment and you can pick a target slot to reject as well.

Also love your screen name too!! I laughed my ass off at that!!!!

Thanks bigtim! I thought it would have been nice to sit down with a little manual like I had gotten with a Fisher, and look over the target id's and such...it's just not the same on my stupid phone!

Thanks bigtim! I thought it would have been nice to sit down with a little manual like I had gotten with a Fisher, and look over the target id's and such...it's just not the same on my stupid phone!

You got that right. What i do is I go to office Depot and have them print it for me and they can print one out into a spiral notebook for you. Would cost about 8 bucks maybe or less.

However the vanquish is not that complicated to bother with. It really is not too complicated.

Back
Top Bottom