Rankings?

cnhunter

anyone want explain the ranking system on this forum, jr.member ect..

New Member 1
Junior Member 30
Full Member 100
Senior Member 250
Elite Member 500

Sponsor
Supporter
Super Moderator
Administrator

Are there any "special" rankings for "good deeds, special finds, etc..."? If so, who got 'em? Just curious.

No, there isn't. For each new ranking, we would have to create a new group, and Vlad would like to keep the forum as "simple" as possible.

So if you have a special find, you can create an album, or a special deed, you can add it to your Signature. :yes:

Shucks that means I have to stay the unofficial pull tab king and not the official pull tab king . :lol:

No, there isn't. For each new ranking, we would have to create a new group, and Vlad would like to keep the forum as "simple" as possible.

So if you have a special find, you can create an album, or a special deed, you can add it to your Signature. :yes:

That's too bad. I have been in other forumz that gave away special "ranks" for contests and such. I suppose the format of this forum makes it too difficult to do that.

For example, let's say you had a "most pull tabs" contest and give the "Pull Tab King" rank to the winner. Then Bear would have the rank that he so obviously deserves! LOL! :yes:

Shucks that means I have to stay the unofficial pull tab king and not the official pull tab king . :lol:

Oh Queen Carol if you are offering to knight me the Official Pull Tab King Title , I will except just put it right under my name will be good . ha ha If you want I can send you all my pull tabs to prove I deserve the most noble title . lol

I threw around the idea last year of a pull tab contest but very few replied to it..the dirt fishing contest took it over..would you guys rather have a pull tab contest this year? Im game for anything yall wanna do.

Your wish is my command Bear.... I knight you... "Official Pull Tab King"

(nah... keep your pulltabs :lol: )

I threw around the idea last year of a pull tab contest but very few replied to it..the dirt fishing contest took it over..would you guys rather have a pull tab contest this year? Im game for anything yall wanna do.

Funny enough, I don't find that many pull-tabs. Alot of trash for sure, just not many pull-tabs. I guess I'm looking in the wrong places! HA! :D

Ive a question i wondered about , what does the wee medal signify on some members posts? Ive seen members with few posts with it and others with lots of posts have it , some are mods some not..got me stumped.

Ive a question i wondered about , what does the wee medal signify on some members posts? Ive seen members with few posts with it and others with lots of posts have it , some are mods some not..got me stumped.

It means that those people have made financial donations to the forum.

Ahhhh .. i kinda thought it could be that , whats the minimal / maximum donation range? If i hang about i guess it only fair i should make some donation at some point.Thanks
If i were to donate..say some nice merc dimes for a competition and the proceeds go to the forum..does that count?

To clear that up i dont mean one or two dimes , id make it a worthwhile auction , basically put the coins in the admins hands and take a back seat , all proceeds to admin.
PM if interest,i gotta go out this afternoon , thanks

Ahhhh .. i kinda thought it could be that , whats the minimal / maximum donation range? If i hang about i guess it only fair i should make some donation at some point.Thanks
If i were to donate..say some nice merc dimes for a competition and the proceeds go to the forum..does that count?

To clear that up i dont mean one or two dimes , id make it a worthwhile auction , basically put the coins in the admins hands and take a back seat , all proceeds to admin.
PM if interest,i gotta go out this afternoon , thanks

It would probably be better if you sent Carol a Private Message with your idea or proposal. :yes:

Back
Top Bottom