• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Anyone live in the Colorado Springs area??

silver quarter digger

I am looking for a hunting partner in the Colorado Springs area. I do mostly coin and jewelery hunting and enjoy a bit of mountain prospecting too.

SQD,
I live north of you about 95 miles in Fort Collins. It would be fun to meet somewhere. Booker gets through Colorado often. What do Ya think Book? May be we can all get together.

Keep Swing'in
Jack

That would be fun. I am a bit restrained though as I am only 15 and I do not have a car and my brother is disabled so we would not be able to make it up to that area easily.
Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle like Denver. All of my siblings like to go to the Denver aquarium so maybe we could arrange to meet somewhere in Denver. I have several areas in mind. PM me and we can discuss this. Also, I do not get out of school until May 18 so we will have to work around that as well. If you do not mind driving a bit, we could meet out in Limon. My grandparents live there and I have access that many people do not. My grandparents have lived here for sixty years and have real close relationships with people for miles around. Great history and lots of old buildings that no longer exist. A treausre hunter's dreamland.

Leadville

I just picked up an AT Pro - bummer its getting too cold up here in Leadville. I'm totally new to this, and would like to meet up with someone who has some experience to show me how its done. I'm up for traveling too - if not now, in the Spring is cool.

Back
Top Bottom