• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

OK, here's a feel good story

Can't watch it. This message comes up when I open it" "This video contains content from CBS, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Screw you CBS :p

Can't watch it. This message comes up when I open it" "This video contains content from CBS, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Screw you CBS :p

C BS has blocked Canada also lol

Did a search and found this info on a web site -

Why does CBS use a geo-blocker?

It all boils down to money. Geo-blocks enable CBS and other content producers to charge higher licensing fees for their shows and movies.
Last summer CBS was able to negotiate a very profitable international licensing deal for Star Trek. But without geo-block technology, the deal may not have been as lucrative.

If anyone in the world could watch Star Trek and other CBS shows on!the CBS website, foreign distributors would probably not have to pay as much to broadcast the show locally.

Is there any way to get around CBS’s geographical restrictions?

In order to jump over a geo-block, you need a Virtual Private Network (VPN) .......conceal your computer’s IP address information, making it nearly impossible for computers on the web to track your location.

I've seen that before, and my eyes watered up this time just like they did they 1st time I saw it. It's so sad that little boy has to grow up without his dad , you can tell he really does miss him even tho he doesn't even remember him. Sad.

Great story!
It worked well for me, but I do REALLY hate it when I can not view something being outside the US, come on folks, it's the WORLD WIDE web...

Race meant as a geographical distinquish seems logical . CBC blocked the Aussies,and the Canucks.

Back
Top Bottom