Didn't even need a pinpointer pulling this from the hole.

Stiffwrists

Elite Member
My first ice fishing catch.

Attachments

• 20180308_115903_1520548381208_resized.jpg
    20180308_115903_1520548381208_resized.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 191
Very Cool! Beautiful fish to look at, Good for you too, wonderful to cook...I typically just gut them and leave the head and skin on and broil them in butter and lemon pepper...Fantastic!

Nice trout!!!
I second mud I grew up doing that with Brookies as a kid. That or I would take a filet dredge it in flower add salt and pepper and fry it in butter.

Ice fishing does sound fun.. much like Detecting, you stick something down in a hole, you never know exactly what your gonna get but have a good idea.. but I am sure you get surprised occasionally.

nice catch !!

Know it well. I have 4 daughters that live in Utah, one in Duchesne. I was there all last winter. A LOT more snow last winter she told me. They have nothing up there this year.

Yes. It had been very mild. Wasn't a very good year for the ski industry. They had to make do with mostly manmade snow at the resorts.

Well done, nice fish. I love fishing through the ice and seeing what will come up through the hole. As long as it's not a Muskrat, I've had that happen and it is an eye opener.:shock::shock::shock::shock:

I always wonder how miserable a guy's home life has to be that he would rather be out in the freezing cold huddled over a hole in the ice?

Just kidding, dude. Nice fish.

Back
Top Bottom