I have $100 coupon from whites. What should I buy?

Bonesquat

Elite Member
What I'd like is a hip mount converter for my MXT, but I don't see one on their site. :( I already have a nice PP and lesche, I'm wondering if the 4x6 is worth having. It's $150 so I'd just have to send in a $50 check. What do you all think? Anyone use the 4x6? I just got the 6x10. Would it be worth it?

Any other recommendations are welcomed. I thought about getting the little rain cover thing but it doesn't look sufficient and you have no way to adjust controls!

What I'd like is a hip mount converter for my MXT, but I don't see one on their site. :( I already have a nice PP and lesche, I'm wondering if the 4x6 is worth having. It's $150 so I'd just have to send in a $50 check. What do you all think? Anyone use the 4x6? I just got the 6x10. Would it be worth it?

Any other recommendations are welcomed. I thought about getting the little rain cover thing but it doesn't look sufficient and you have no way to adjust controls!

I also just got the 6x10, don't know about the 4x6, but from what everyone says, you can never have enough coils...been thinking about a smaller coil for tot lots...Curt:grin:

Thanks for the replies. I already own two Garrett pro pointers so don't need a third one. :D One lesche is enough. Anyone know if the hip mount thing for the DFX would work on the MXT?

Thanks for the replies. I already own two Garrett pro pointers so don't need a third one. :D One lesche is enough. Anyone know if the hip mount thing for the DFX would work on the MXT?

Might want to call/email whites about that. I load up on spare parts whenever I visit their site, coil attachments parts, velcro, scratch cover for the VDI, etc.

Don't know if I would shell out the cash for the 4X6........my 6X10 is fine for the tot lots around here....they are pretty large and mostly plastic.

Dusty

Dusty, good advice. I've been considering getting a spare rod maybe and some of those little plastic bolts for the coil. I'm even considering a white's hat or maybe a fancy treasure pouch. I'm just afraid I'd lose my finds in a little pouch like the one on their site. I have a pretty decent one now but I have no way to seperate the trash from treasure.

Dusty, good advice. I've been considering getting a spare rod maybe and some of those little plastic bolts for the coil. I'm even considering a white's hat or maybe a fancy treasure pouch. I'm just afraid I'd lose my finds in a little pouch like the one on their site. I have a pretty decent one now but I have no way to seperate the trash from treasure.

I have to confess I DID buy a "White's" hat AND a White's t-shirt......o well, they're good conversation starters with the ladies!!!!!!:yes::D:lol:

Dusty

I think a vial of Gold dust will take you further w/ the ladies:lol::lol:...Curt

Well, that's true!! But the fact that I was/am a retired MSgt got the attention of ladies who wanted the free medical care for them and their kiddos as well as the cheap food from the commissary. Where I live at now makes that a non-issue. Fort Carson is a good 3 hour drive away over La Veta Pass, which is an "adventure" even in the summer. There's a young lady across the street who comes over almost every day "just to see what I found with my detectors".....yeah, right.

Been there, done that. Ain't doing it again!!:p:D

Dusty

You could always use it on anything then sell the item in the classifieds for cash if you do not need anymore detector stuff. I have a 6in elliptical for my F75 and have not used it yet, I guess it all depends on the area's you hunt. here I hunt wooded sites so the larger the coil the better for depth and coverage.

I'd get in touch with Whites and ask them about a hip-mount conversion for your detector. I think that they make a lot of things that don't get advertised very much, I have had several detectors converted to hip-mounts in the past. It makes a world of difference.

Back
Top Bottom