BigBoysHobbies.net

wildwelder

BigBoysHobbies.net Big Bart is the BEST & Very Very Informative he knows his stuff, and he gives honest answers... Most of all he takes the time to answer all your questions , and does not make you feel rushed... I highly recommend this man , kudos to Bart Davis !!! He also gave me the best prices in the country too ! And will match or beat any ones prices ... I personally know this because of all the research I did... Thank You , Again Bart... Have a great day and a better tomorrow... HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU & YOURS " The Wildwelder "

Yes. I couldn't have asked for better service. Bart is top notch in my book!

Yes Bart is the man!! He will have my business unless I start my own shop. Lol like that will happen.

newbie here, just purchased my first detector, an at pro from Bart, more than happy with the service.

+1 for bigboyshobbies.NET Bart has been fair and honest in every transaction. Very knowledgeable of his products.

totally agree; the price he quoted me on the detector i want is enough to ensure my business WHEN i can scratch up the cash. :D

Doing business with Bart reaminds me of the way business was done years ago when a man's word and a handshake was good as gold and the dealer knew what they were talking about and actually cared.

Doing business with Bart reaminds me of the way business was done years ago when a man's word and a handshake was good as gold and the dealer knew what they were talking about and actually cared.

Thank you Sir! I do my best!

Your a great asset to this forum! Means a lot coming from you.

Thanks! Made my day! ;)

Back
Top Bottom