Minelab X-Terra 705?

The 705 just dropped $100 so I had to have one. I bought the gold series with the 5x10 coil and just love this detector. I have 6 detectors now and it the only one I use. It's very easy to use and easy to learn the menu but you have to read the manual. I have a couple of other coils but haven't tried them yet.

I bought it from Bart at Big Boys Hobbies. This was my first purchase from him and it was a great experience. I really don't remember how I found him but glad I did.

I live about 2 miles from the Garrett factory so I can play with them before I buy. They really support our local clubs and probably have the best customer service in the industry. I haven't owned the ATP but if I every decide to go water hunter I will probably get one.

I had back surgery this summer and the 705 is really balanced well.

I will have to say over the years I have found the most finds with my old Shadow X2 because I dug every repeatable signal. It's just a beeper with no display. So if you really want to be successful did every repeatable signal. While it nice to have the digital ID I know I've probably ship over a lot of good targets. Plus digging everything is the only way you will learn the machine.

Main thing is to have fun.

I have both the X TERRA 705 and the AT PRO

have been detecting since 2008 the X Terra 705 is the one detector that will always have a home with me the AT Pro on the other hand just sits as me and it never did mesh I have always felt the X TERRA 705 is one of the most under rated detectors on the market and the AT PRO to me is one of the most overrated
Once you learn what the 705 is telling you and the light bulb turns on it will amaze you

Back
Top Bottom