Found the Invisible Man!

Ra1der5

Athletic Supporter
Forum Supporter
I've been on this forum over two years now and one of the first to welcome me (and warn me I was hunting his turf) was SeabeeRon. We've been on the beach at the same time since then, but I never ran into him. So, about a year ago, I started calling him "The Invisible Man" :fright:.

This morning I'm doing my regular weekend hunt and out of the corner of my eye I see another MDer lift his scoop toward me. I keep to my grid but look up to see him lift his scoop again. He's obviously trying to get my attention, o I turn off the CZ, walk toward him and at last, I can attest, SeabeeRon DOES exist! He DOES indeed hunt! He's got a real metal detector, a scoop, and everything!!!

Glad to finally meet you Ron; however, I can't stop calling you "The Invisible Man" :fright:. You gave me plenty of room to work this morning, but while my grid is rather obvious (I'm a shuffler), I couldn't tell where you started your search. In fact, your tracks were rather stealth-like. It was as though you weren't even there... except for the missing occasional coin. Me thinks this was some kind off trickery to knock me off my game, but I'll have none off it! The game is on my friend! :grin:

$5.39 and a spinner mood ring was my take for the morning. Beat that!

Now thats a funny story. I've had the chance to meet 2 diff people here on this forum, but this rain has ruined it both times. (They were here on vacation.) I wish there were more dirt diggers around here... But on the bright side, this place is all mine...lol

Good to meet you Dave!
Have yet to count up my "get" from this morning, probably not that much.
I was doing a rather loose grid today. So much beach, so little time!;):D
If any of you guys hunt Main Beach don't bother trying to hunt in this guys footsteps! He does the tightest grid I have seen!! Nothing gets by him!:laughing:

Good to meet you Dave!
Have yet to count up my "get" from this morning, probably not that much.
I was doing a rather loose grid today. So much beach, so little time!;):D
If any of you guys hunt Main Beach don't bother trying to hunt in this guys footsteps! He does the tightest grid I have seen!! Nothing gets by him!:laughing:

My wife says I'm so tight, I squeak when I walk! :laughing:

Good to meet you too Ron. :fright:

Back
Top Bottom