Early Am Hunt Nets Silver

onthespot

Elite Member
Went out early this morning to continue my physical therapy. After 1 1/2 I cant lift the detector or the scoop. I just about stayed home this morning because I was still wore out from yesterdays hunt. Any how, I did manage to dig a nice silver ring in the dry sand. It is stamped K2.4 SV. What does the K 2.4 mean, the stones? I have know idea. I also managed 270 yen and a ear ring. It is killing me not to be able to water hunt!

Attachments

• IMAG0449.jpg
    IMAG0449.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 186
  • IMAG0450.jpg
    IMAG0450.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 181
It's got a yellow tint to it, but I have never seen a ring stamped K2.4. Maybe a little gold mixed with silver? I thought 10K was as low as gold went. Here is a better shot, it has 3 nice little stones.

Attachments

• K2.4 SV Ring 2 .jpg
    K2.4 SV Ring 2 .jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 164
that is a beautiful ring,,,,that yellow tint comes with white gold,,,,acid test in order,,,,it looks good,,,,glad to see you healing and getting back out there,,,GL HH

Man, you find more stuff rolling across the sand in a wheel chair than I find in a month. :laughing:

Hope gold isn't going there. I know in Aussie they have 9k. Don't think Asia would even recognize gold that low. Maybe it is a design or model number in a catalog?

Back
Top Bottom