Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   River Team 6 Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 10-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Elite Member

Default time rift...

Captain we seem to be caught in a time warp rift returning us to the future every 30 days. Whites Electronics has shipped another 10"DD coil in association with a warranty repair order for zero balance due.

There are times when we are tempted,
yet one does not want to tarnish the shine on yesterdays Bling by giving O'l Hobs a leg up the day after

"There should be no small dreams for those belonging to God" and I have HUGE dreams, so HUGE I can't even sleep at night for the noise in my head.

*sigh* I will call it in and give the devil a kick in the pants, and yes I know... do it with a happy heart