• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

ENDED Pull-Tab Contest Win a Silver Coin

DirtyRob

Forum Supporter
Earlier this year I failed as a father to my little guy (my avatar).

You see, his school was doing a class by class project. The winning class got a pizza party and bragging rights for the rest of the school year.

What was the project?

What class can bring in the most pull-tabs!!!!

Right away my little treasure hunter knows daddy (me) scraps all the metal I (WE) find.

He was sure I(we) had enough from last year to win it for him and his kindergarten class.

But I didn't. So I plan on fixing that for next year's school project. It has turned into an annual event.

So here's the contest for EVERYBODY to win.

Save your pull-tabs. Make me a nice pile. Ship them to me. Then I will send you a silver coin in return. The pull-tabs will eventually be given to the Ronald McDonald House.

I don't want to let him down again.

Don't worry about dirty pull-tabs. I will tumble them if I have to.

If you already have a pile, PM me for my address.

Any questions please add PM me.

I will update this thread with pictures whenever I get a package. I look forward to how many I will get.

*****PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT I GET THESE BEFORE CHRISTMAS*****

Last edited:
I will start saving them for ya. I'm curious how many people will dig gold because of you! Now the only thing is I won't ship them........ You and your little guy have to meet me and my little guy for a hunt to get them!:D

This is a fantastic idea. I will be saving every single pull tab I find. Your little guy should have no problem winning this year with all of FMDF behind you. When is the deadline for us to send it to you? I'd hate for you to be getting pull tabs 3 months after the school contest is over haha.

Hey Buddy, do you only want the modern pull-tabs, or will beaver-tails work too? Inquiring minds, and busy diggers want to know. LOL

This is a fantastic idea. I will be saving every single pull tab I find. Your little guy should have no problem winning this year with all of FMDF behind you. When is the deadline for us to send it to you? I'd hate for you to be getting pull tabs 3 months after the school contest is over haha.

I don't see a deadline for this until around Christmas break.

I'll announce it when I find an exact "due-by" date.

Rob you are in luck! We have several hundred a,nd my wife bought tickets for another concert in July so I will see you then

Hey Buddy, do you only want the modern pull-tabs, or will beaver-tails work too? Inquiring minds, and busy diggers want to know. LOL

ya does it matter what kind? I will do a pull tab hunt on Sat for ya with the wife. I will plan on only hitting low tones for the day. If I pull a gold ring I will throw in a surprise for kid!

Back
Top Bottom