Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Big boys Hobbies
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Other Forums > Family Friendly Topics

Old 09-12-2011, 10:17 PM
Elite Member

Default Toll taxes...

My son, a bit of a (mizer) was traveling with me to an after school activity tonight and I usaualy go hunt somewhere in the general area until he's done. On the way home he ask how much coinage and bling in that hour or so and I said no bling and maybe 4 bucks in change. He then ask me how much I pay for that toll transponder a year

DA! my wife drives 500 bucks a year in toll fees and I come in around 300. Why not stop paying Illinois tollway athority completly. Screw them and this backrupt state full of corrupt politicians I'm puttng my dirty clad in the toll gates the last day of the hunting season before freeze. I have enough to pay tolls all winter and in the spring just start collecting again.

From the mouth of babes comes the simpliest stuff, free tollways from now on! I will save that 800 a year for something else

whats wrong with this idea... what am I missing?

Old 09-13-2011, 12:03 AM
Elite Member

Nice! And no need for the coin cleaner. Not like they can stop you or keep the gait down because you handed them some dirty coins.