Back with Out with Noxy and got a Bucket Lister!

FelixtheCat

A Moderating Knight of the Round Coil
Super Mod
Forum Supporter
After my nice little gold chain on Saturday Noxy was sitting in the corner charged up all sad like and wanted to play. (It was getting really jealous of his big brother Merlin getting all the recent attention). Conditions have still been great so I headed back out yesterday. This time I headed South instead of my usual North and ended up regretting it due to the lack of targets. The stainless ring came at 2.5 hours into the hunt and a solid 11 VDI. For a second, I thought it might be a plat but the lack of heft was a dead giveaway. About an hour later I find the Mini Mouse slap bracelet! :shock::cheer: What I’ve always wanted!! Who needs gold rings when pink Mini Mouse slap bracelets are so much rarer? I’ll be stylin’ and profilin’ on South Beach when I hunt from now on! :lol:

Attachments

• 8-13-18.jpg
    8-13-18.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 306
  • 8-13-18 Ring.jpg
    8-13-18 Ring.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 308
  • 8-13-18 Mini.jpg
    8-13-18 Mini.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 299
My home town

Things have definitely changed since I lived and worked there. Wish I still had my Mickey Mouse watch that I got for my 5th birthday :hi5:

If I saw a grown man with a Mini Mouse slap bracelet and metal detecting. I would go to another beach...just saying...:lol:
Maybe this is exactly what Steve in Asia needs to ward off the other intrusive pirates! :lol:

Nice. I am especially envious of the corroded zinc pennies in your first pix. Jealous 'cuz I've never found a corroded zinc before !! :tissue:

Why you hunters post treasures like that I will never understand. You post the good stuff and pirates :pirates: will be looking! With that one your now the most watched hunter in Florida..:yes:

Back
Top Bottom