A Valintines day idea for your sweetheart

dirtydog

Forum Supporter
Should come with a warning. Caution, could be harmful to your marriage, or cause temporary blindness from her fist!

Attachments

• 20170214_113744 copy.jpg
    20170214_113744 copy.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 344
I've actually found one of those detecting! :lol:

Lol...

This is what I did...

<°)))>{

Attachments

• IMG_20170214_182640.jpg
    IMG_20170214_182640.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 235
Craig

:laughing: your kidding, did you spend Tuesday night on the couch howboutit :lol: or hiding behind it :?::hide: PS Never mind , you lied, saw on another thread- you gave her Chocolate covered strawberries & took her out to dinner, now that's more like it, Dirty Dog most likely spent the night on the Couch :yes::laughing:

Last edited:
lmao i love it.
Thanks mac. She loved it too. I'm sure you believe that!

You paid to much, as detectorist find pull tabs , you could have made her a necklace for free :roll: :laughing:
Did that last year. I'd have never given the same gift two year in a row.

Too good! And its adjustable too.
My thoughts Jak. Gain wait and no worries.:lol:

I've actually found one of those detecting! :lol:
Where did you think I got this one? I just told her I went to Home Depot.:D

Don't you laugh at my gift Kap. Lets see what you gave itsa. :?:

Lol...

This is what I did...

<°)))>{

That's better Ice. So you didn't have to take her to MacDonald's for the fancy dinner.

+1 , one size fits all ! HH[/QUOTE
Works ever time

You should electro-plate it in gold... your gift was nicer than mine :yes:
I didn't want to over do it. Electro plate next year.

:laughing: your kidding, did you spend Tuesday night on the couch howboutit :lol: or hiding behind it :?::hide: PS Never mind , you lied, saw on another thread- you gave her Chocolate covered strawberries & took her out to dinner, now that's more like it, Dirty Dog most likely spent the night on the Couch :yes::laughing:
No couch for me. Everybody forgives their dog. Even if he pees on the rug:lol:

I gave her 1 rose instead of wasting a lot of money on something that will die in 2 days Earl.. :yes: and those chocolate covered strawberries... you didn't get the point Earl... she has been on a diet and asked my help with it and giving her chocolate is not helping her :lol:

and btw... I haven't taken her to dinner yet.. I told her I wasn't going to waste hard earned money on jacked up prices on a make believe holiday :D

Craig

There is no reason why you can't help her out in the diet , YOUR the COOK :chef2::chef::cooking: , as far as not wasting your hard earned money on a yearly dinning out dinner, at your buddies place you posted :laughing:, :roll: , don't you think by now, 1 dinner out on the town , vs the same food you probably been feeding her for year's makes a difference, it's just like your dog , if you give him the same old -same old food, without mixing it up he turns his nose up ! it's not the dinner, your missing the point, maybe it's making her feel special on the most important day of the year, :roll::no::( , you better stop taking things for granite , or you will end up in divorce down the road along with Dirty Dog :shock::laughing: PS now i don't know what you feed your wife, i lost 30lbs so far, getting ready for the girls at the beach , Now make it up to her, times up :lol: KAP please chime in here , give him a woman's point of view , sometime's it's best to here it from a woman, I think Craig could use some :sos::sos::sos::sos::sos:

There is no reason why you can't help her out in the diet , YOUR the COOK :chef2::chef::cooking: , as far as not wasting your hard earned money on a yearly dinning out dinner, at your buddies place you posted :laughing:, :roll: , don't you think by now, 1 dinner out on the town , vs the same food you probably been feeding her for year's makes a difference, it's just like your dog , if you give him the same old -same old food, without mixing it up he turns his nose up ! it's not the dinner, your missing the point, maybe it's making her feel special on the most important day of the year, :roll::no::( , you better stop taking things for granite , or you will end up in divorce down the road along with Dirty Dog :shock::laughing: PS now i don't know what you feed your wife, i lost 30lbs so far, getting ready for the girls at the beach , Now make it up to her, times up :lol: KAP please chime in here , give him a woman's point of view , sometime's it's best to here it from a woman, I think Craig could use some :sos::sos::sos::sos::sos:

My female lab eats everything I cook for her... as to your other jibberish... I'm married... why would I want her to feel special? :lol: Get with the program Earl :grin:

Back
Top Bottom